Upholstered furniture that is cleaned and disinfected periodically will not only promote a comfortable space to relax in, but also a healthier living environment. Unfortunately, natural wear-out, air pollution, food and drink spillage, pet accidents, and improper cleaning techniques can all lead to faded and dingy upholstered furniture covered in bad odors.
The NYC Steamer team is trained to offer the best upholstery cleaning services in the New York area at affordable prices. We work with 100% safe, eco-friendly procedures and cleaning agents. Give us a call now at 347-673-7760 and schedule a leather upholstery cleaning job with us!
Upholstery Steam Cleaning Services We Specialize In
Our team of IICRC-certified furniture cleaners has the necessary training and expertise needed to clean all types of upholstery, including:
Services we offer:
- upholstery steam cleaning for all types of fabrics and furniture
- leather sofa cleaning solutions
- professional vacuuming
- upholstery disinfecting and bad odor removal
- color restoration solutions
- furniture stain and spot removal
- protective shield and Scothcgard application
No matter if you need one or several of our services, get in touch with us and allow us to clean and help you maintain your upholstered furniture smelling fresh and looking plush long after we are done finishing it. Get your free price estimate for your home or office upholstered furniture cleaning needs and allow us to answer any additional questions and concerns you may have regarding our work and the products we use.
Every extra day you spend sitting on a dirty and stained sofa, ottoman, or chair covered in pet waste, food or drink spills means subjecting yourself to the risk of allergies, skin rashes, breathing problems, and other health issues associated with poor indoor air quality. An unsightly stain on a sofa will make it difficult for you, employees, or customers to feel comfortable, gain trust in your brand, or make a good first impression.
Leather Upholstery Steam Cleaning NY
Lots of people wrongfully believe that leather sofas and leather furniture in general does not require a lot of cleaning or periodical maintenance. Our long years of experience in the industry have taught us that this is simply not the case. On the contrary, accidental food and drink spills and other pet and household messes happen more often than you would like, leaving your beautiful leather furniture covered in all kinds of stains and odors.
Whether you need assistance with cleaning a sofa, an armchair, an ottoman, or a foot stool covered in leather, or you need help with the dirty leather seats in your vehicle, we are here to assist you. We work with all known types of leather and we have developed a top-notch cleaning process that consists of the following steps:
- we examine the type of leather we need to clean, whether at the workplace, in your home, or inside your car in order to decide upon a custom cleaning plan
- we apply a safe, toxin-free leather upholstery cleaner that will accurately break up all the debris and dirt buildup
- we remove the cleaning agent along with the debris accumulation and any old staining covering the upholstery
- the upholstery is wiped clean with quality, non-abrasive cloths. We only work with eco-friendly cleaning agents with a balanced pH and dedicated formulas that can be used on leather without causing any damages.
- we apply special leather conditioners to keep the seats or the sofa feeling comfortable and smooth for a longer time. The conditioners we work with can effectively restore the lost suppleness of your leather furniture and stimulate the natural oils in it. This means your furniture will bring back the lost charm of your upholstery, while also expanding its lifespan.
- we use dedicated leather deodorizing and Scotchgard protector products with the purpose of effectively repelling future grime and dirt and removing old odors
Affordable Upholstery Cleaning Costs
Our trained upholstered furniture cleaners New York mostly rely on the 100% safe, environmentally-friendly steam cleaning procedure that can kill up to 99.9% of all germs and bacteria, remove old stains and eliminate bad odors from your beloved furniture. This is also one of the most affordable cleaning methods in the industry, as it relies on hot water extraction for breaking down, encapsulating, and pulling out grime buildup and natural oils from any type of upholstery.
Get your free price estimate today by phone or using our online forms and get acquainted with our competitive upholstery cleaning prices. We guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our price-value ratio, while enjoying your freshly revitalized furniture. Save money on buying new furniture or having the upholstery changed periodically with our professional services and bring your dull sofa and recliners back to life.